Community Shelter Board's Women Leaders are a distinguished group of women creating community change by connecting women and the power of philanthropy. These women have a shared passion for rebuilding the lives of our most vulnerable neighbors.
Women Leaders come together to:
- Serve as ambassadors for Community Shelter Board and people facing homelessness
- Help raise funds for Community Shelter Board’s nationally recognized programs to make sure everyone has a place to call home
- Connect with other members while being hands on in the work to rebuild lives
Membership in Women Leaders requires a $1,000+ individual investment, renewable annually. Annual membership funds are applied towards the group’s two goals:
- Prevention programs, especially those focused on preventing homelessness among expectant mothers
- A rapid resolution fund to provide resources to prevent families and children from becoming homeless