CSB is dedicated to leading the community's ten-year plan to respond to homelessness, called the Rebuilding Lives plan. The plan is a comprehensive, interrelated and targeted set of strategies to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the homeless system.
Using our nationally-recognized model and our Rebuilding Lives plan, we work on the full scope of homelessness priorities: linking people at imminent risk of homelessness to community resources; helping people to address their immediate housing crisis; moving people from crisis to stability; and advocating for policies and resources to end homelessness.
Rebuilding Lives Plan
- Best Practices Summaries (March 2008)
- Estimating Need for Housing Supports
- Footprint for Service Data (May 2007)
- Franklin County Adult Emergency Shelter System (2007)
- Franklin County Family Emergency Shelter System
- Strategy Ideas